Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Ancient Relic Tour Day 13

Well today was my day….enough of all the history and ancient relic crap….how about a fun day to Popeye Village. SAM_1102

This is Sweetwater ….the village set that Disney built for the movie Popeye starring Robin Williams. It was kind of bittersweet to be there…great to see where the movie had been filmed but sad for the fact that he is gone.

I would have had a ton more pics, but struggled with my IPhone today……took a ton of pics but can’t find them in the albums on the phone. Very frustrating! *_**&_*_*_*_)**^)&). The ones I did get were from my regular camera.

SAM_1107SAM_1108SAM_1109SAM_1110

It was a beautiful place to take pictures, and Dear Mom and Dear Uncle hasd great fun snapping pics of everything.

SAM_1113

They had a nice area for swimming there as well with lounges and water games, boat rides and restaurants….just a great way to spend a day relaxing!

1 comment: