Saturday, September 15, 2012

Glasgow Memories Fossil Tour Day 18

SAM_4120SAM_4123

Had a good day with the fossils today.Visited Kelvingrove Art Gallery and Museum ( Dear Mom went there for art lessons when she was a girl). The walk there was lovely and we came across this quaint bridge, so picturesque.

Saw some wonderful artwork at the museum, works by Monet, Rembrandt and van Gogh. I really liked the Van Gogh, there was just something haunting about his painting.

SAM_4139SAM_4140

My luck, there was even a fossil exhibition, and I don’t mean Dear Mom and Uncle…like a real one.  Perfectly titled Fossils Under Our Feet…what are the chances?  Didn’t spend much time there as I figure by now I’m an expert on them myself anyway.SAM_4124 

It was great to take a day from the hustle and bustle routine we have had lately and relax to enjoy the day.

1 comment:

  1. I happened on to your blog yesterday, and am loving it. I forwarded it to my kids (20s), telling them this is what is in THEIR future.

    ReplyDelete