Saturday, July 28, 2012

Homeward Bound–Day 24

I had no idea that Northern Ontario was so beautiful. I have never been north of Halliburton and have been taken back by the beauty of my own province.  A gorgeous sight was the Aguasabon falls and canyon, I’m glad I nagged sweet talked Dear Hubby to stop. At one point we were delayed due to a small rock slide.  Stayed at our favourite abode again…KOA cabins in Sault Ste. Marie. Dear Hubby and I have friends that have a lodge north of Sault  Ste. Marie, so we drove up in the evening to see them. It was really great to have human contact other than each other…one more day in that car with Dear Hubby and it might have become ta scene from “The Shining”. SAM_3047SAM_3042SAM_3058SAM_3056

Sadly not much up here other than tree, water and rock …meaning no quilt shops on the beaten path. I do just happen to have a few more pics of Sisters though!

SAM_2494SAM_2497SAM_2495SAM_2498

No comments:

Post a Comment