Friday, July 27, 2012

Homeward Bound- Day 23

Well we finally have hit Ontario and it almost feels like home even though we have hundreds and hundreds of kilometers to go yet. The Terry Fox memorial is in Thunder Bay and we stopped to visit before  checking into a fabulous KOA tonight. Just wonderful, the cabin was so cozy and welcoming. As soon as we hit the Ontario border we started seeing “moose” signs all along the highway, warning of the danger especially at night.  As I was sitting in front of the campfire, I could have sworn that I heard a moose mating call…but then again, maybe it was just Dear Hubby trying to get my attention.

SAM_2995SAM_3011SAM_3015

No quilt stores ladies…but will you settle for more pics of Sisters? I thought so!

SAM_2487SAM_2488

SAM_2490SAM_2492SAM_2493

No comments:

Post a Comment