Sunday, December 28, 2014

Start the Car! Start the Car!

It was like getting it for free.....at the Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. Boxing Day Sale on Saturday.









I had the best of intentions to just go in and pick up creme cotton to match the Radiant Star Quilt I'm working on...that would be in line with my New Year's resolution from last year not to buy any fabric that was not absolutely needed.
But once I was in there....all hell broke loose.
I did get a nice selection of Christmas fabric to add to my stash and I do know that I don't really have a huge selection as far as Christmas goes.
Visiting Michelle at Kindred is like going to your crack dealer to get a fix.....you just gotta have it! It's amazing how many quilters she has hooked,,,,I saw Jean slinking around in there, trying not to be noticed. I think that's the third time I've seen her at the store in a week.
Look how gorgeous it all is...see it's not my fault!



















1 comment: