Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Just to let you know…I’m not perfect

I’m off my game I guess….3 massive fails in less than a week….scary.
I just wanted to let you know that I am not perfect….not everything I do, make, bake turns out, I’m just like everyone else….human. I thought I’d share my ultimate fails for the week.
Fail 1
Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries













This is what they are suppose to look like…and mine….
IMG_1221IMG_1222
Yuk….mine look disgusting..they all opened up, weren’t cooked thru…what a disaster!
Fail 2
Pecan-Pie-Cookies-.
Theirs……yummy right?
IMG_1223IMG_1224
Mine….voila…hockey pucks!
Fail 3…the ultimate fail. If I was entering a contest for the ugliest quilt…I would have won. What was I thinking? This was for my brother who is a train fanatic….he’s still getting it even if it’s the ugliest quilt around. I’m thinking it’s retributive justice for having him for a brother . LOL Makes me nauseated  just looking at it.
IMG_0984
To err is human…to FORGET….divine.

2 comments:

  1. You win some, you lose some. I'm sure your brother will love the quilt because you made it especially for him. Have a merry Christmas. (Oh and we've all had baking fails.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made me chuckle! BTDT Having a brother myself, I would strongly recommend that you don't say one word about how it didn't exactly turn out as you envisioned the quilt - he will hold it over your head forever.

    ReplyDelete