Thursday, June 19, 2014

Distractions

People had been asking me why I hadn’t posted to my blog in a while….I was distracted

By Dear eldest daughter’s nuptials

b1b2

Did I do a few things for the wedding…that perhaps is an understatement, you should ask, “what didn’t I do”.

This is just part of the breakfast spread I put on for the wedding party the morning of the wedding….let’s see we had strawberry yogurt parfaits with candied oatmeal sprinkles, fresh fruit with cream cheese and yogurt dipping, broccoli and cheese quiche and cheese and ham quiche, along with cinnamon bun waffles(to die for), and low call too, and of course orange, cranberry, or pom champagne mimosa’s.

b3b4

b7b19

I  hand made each of the 4 bridesmaid’s bouquets….silk hydrangea highlighted with paper wrapped roses, highlighted with aqua, green beaded wires to tie in the dresses. They looked gorgeous.

b14b15

The dog was decked out complete with matching couture bow tie…and so was I….I love this picture of my daughter and I together. Another favourite picture was the 3 generations of wedding rings…my daughter’s, mine and my 88 year old mother, bless her heart.

b17

No comments:

Post a Comment