Saturday, March 9, 2013

I’m a Machine

SAM_5980
Well that’s how I feel lately…trying to do catch up on all my BOM’s. I was and still am a month behind on them as we were over a month away in Florida. I know…..OH poor me!
This is block 3 from Sulky International’s I Love Sewing BOM.
I know what you’re thinking….did she actually embroider the thread and filigree stitches? ( Leslie hates embroidering more than any other craft)
The answer should not surprise you…no I did not. I cheated. I found that if I reduced the blanket stitch on my sewing machine to O on both the length and the width that miraculously it did a back and forth stitch that looks amazingly like embroidery….and I’m running with it!  Seriously I would do anything to get out of embroidery and this proves it!
SAM_5981SAM_5982

No comments:

Post a Comment