Friday, March 15, 2013

A Little Saying Goes a Long Way

SAM_6012

While I was in Florida I picked up a few of these little “Quilter Sayings” panels and have been working at incorporating them into a mini quilt. I had paper pieced the little blocks and added the saying blocks to make a cute little Quilters Saying Quilt. It will be offered as a class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. as a beginner paper piecing class.

SAM_6014SAM_6016SAM_6017SAM_6018SAM_6013SAM_6019SAM_6015

The panel is from Block Party Studios and you can get a range of products from them. I love the little sayings…

Great Quilts from Little Fabrics Grow

Live Simply…Quilt

Common Threads make Uncommon Quilts

Quilter’s Budget…(has a little pie shape showing fabric as the largest slice)

The hand that guides the needle rules the world

Quilting is my passion, Chocolate comes in second

SAM_6020

1 comment:

  1. "Quilting is my passion, Chocolate comes in second"
    I couldn't agree more :)

    ReplyDelete