Thursday, March 21, 2013

Come on Spring…Get here!

SAM_6040SAM_6042

Spring is taking as long to get here as I have had this kit…FOREVER!

I bought this little spring flower kit ages ago for half price and had tucked it away with good intentions to get it completed. It was the perfect little project to take to Florida on our trip and complete. It worked out  nicely and perfect that it was finished just in time for Spring.  I love the look of the little tulip blocks.

SAM_6046

I quilted it in the panto pattern called raindrops and I do like the way it looks on both the front and back. It’s an extra long runner so it fits my dining room table really well.  If I leave it out on the table do you think it will be an good omen for spring to get here quick?

SAM_6045SAM_6043

No comments:

Post a Comment