Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Time flies

SAM_9662SAM_9663

I can’t believe how late I am for the posting of this blog story. I was going through some of the pictures on my camera and came across all these lovely Dresden plates. I completely missed them and the post should have been months ago. Better late than never I guess. These Dresden plates are the start of clocks from my Dresden Clock Class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.

SAM_9665SAM_9666

The ladies were all off to such as great start. Most have only to frame the piece and add the clock hardware. I am always amazed at how different everyone’s look. Hopefully the ladies have them all completed and are now watching time fly.

SAM_9667SAM_9668

2 comments:

  1. I became the owner of the last one on the bottom right! My Mom gave it to me and it's in my quilt room! Thanks Leslie for teaching this class to my Mom. She made one for herself and I think her friend too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Audrey....how wonderful. Your Mom did a fabulous job and I bet it's a perfect fit for your quilt room. They really are fun little time pieces. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete