Friday, August 22, 2014

There’s a reason you should follow instructions

IMGP0330IMGP0332

Things started off ok with The Pioneer Woman’s chocolate pudding recipe…then went downhill very quickly. Her instructions indicate that you should make this recipe in a blender.

Well a blender and a food processor are pretty well the same thing aren’t they? and my food processer was more accessible than the blender….

It was all good till the shit  chocolate hit the fan blade….then all hell broke loose..

IMGP0333

You’ve seen those posts on Pinterest fails…..this was one of those.

The recipe is awesome though…just do as you’re told. You can find the recipe here http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/02/pots-de-creme-a-lorange/

The look really yummy in these mini jam jars.

IMGP0334

1 comment:

  1. Well the final product looks yummy. ;) I have had that happen to me with my food processor several times. It seems I never learn...

    ReplyDelete