Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Girl’s Night Out

IMGP0041

I love to entertain and I’m always looking for new and exciting ways to “Deck” things out. I invited the girls that I used to work with for years over for a “Girls’ Night Out”, we always have such a good time together…..gabbing, catching up, laughing and perhaps having a glass of wine or two… many.

IMGP0043IMGP0045

It’s always fun to have a unique table setting and I thought the bandanas were a perfect fun touch. They formed the place mats, folded on the diagonal,  and made a statement as the napkins tucked into the wine glasses.

IMGP0049IMGP0055

You can still use your good silverware on the deck…what a great way to display your garden flowers.

IMGP0069

Great setting, good food, wonderful friends…. fond memories

No comments:

Post a Comment