Thursday, August 14, 2014

Hexie Love

SAM_0525

I remember how excited I got when I first started working on these little 1/2 inch hexies….I was all gung hoe until I sewed about 5 of them together and realized….this is a lot of work.  Cute, but a lot of work.

I couldn’t wait to get enough pieces together to make something with them…it took forever. I did accomplish this cute little pin cushion all held together in a  embroidery hoop. The smallest I could find.

SAM_0526

I seriously need to work on the bigger sized hexies…let’s say the 6 inch type.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I am not sure that I could actually stick with a hexie design for any length of time but your idea is definitely something I could handle. Now I have other ideas in my head! Thank you for the creative spark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Yours is the 2nd blog this morning I've seen with hexies - I've got to try them!

    ReplyDelete