Thursday, April 25, 2013

One of these things is not like the others

SAM_6486SAM_6487SAM_6490SAM_6484SAM_6491

How can it be spring and how can I be sick! I’d made it all through the winter months with not a sniffle or sneeze, or cough or cold…..I’m back from the south for less than a month and am sicker than a dog.

I’d been struggling for the last week…it started with the grand boys having a sleepover, they both had coughs and cold…then my chest seemed tight and I started with a dry cough. Then it was all downhill from there….cough, cough, cough, cough, cough, sniffles then Niagara Falls. (no I just wanted to go there and jump!)  A temp followed, then I just wished I was dead.  Finally went to the clinic when I was having trouble breathing and the doc said…you’re running a temp, and have bronchitis, probably not pneumonia YET….go home, get lots of rest, liquids and fill this script.  You should feel better in about 10 days.

Ya, and that’s my Book of Awesome that I was reading while waiting in the office…..and this it totally NOT AWESOME!

@#%^(*^@$)||&)!&%|$!#^$*^)!$&)$!_)*$_!_*_!$_)!_ CRAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment