Sunday, April 14, 2013

Labyrinth Round Five

SAM_6260

So this is the dictionary’s meaning of the word Labyrinth…I’m on round five and the quilt should be called molasses as that is how slow I’ve been going with this lately. It’s not because of the quilt pattern…it’s just me and my life getting in the way….I can so relate to the meanings of the word...

difficult to find one's way ……to finish this damn thing

for the amusement of those whose motto is “get r done”

complicated or tortuous ….endless rounds and borders

a confusingly intricate state of things or events…my life!

snarl…what I need to stop doing when I work on this

 

lab·y·rinth

/ˈlæbərɪnθ/ Show Spelled [lab-uh-rinth]

noun

1.an intricate combination of paths or passages in which it is difficult to find one's way or to reach the exit. Synonyms: maze, network, web.

2.a maze of paths bordered by high hedges, as in a park or garden, for the amusement of those who search for a way out.

3. a complicated or tortuous arrangement, as of streets or buildings. Synonyms: warren, maze, jungle, snarl, tangle, knot.

4.any confusingly intricate state of things or events; a bewildering complex

No comments:

Post a Comment