Saturday, April 6, 2013

Folded Circle Centerpieces

SAM_6297

I taught the Folded Circle Centerpiece class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. on Saturday and the students did amazing!

The pattern is from DJ Richards Design and is one of my favourites. You need to know that this class is not for the faint at heart…prep time is many hours of cutting and pressing and bagging before you even get to class. A total of 212 little folded pieces of sheer delight.

This purple beauty belongs to Sue….for her granddaughter…she has her work cut out for her as she is making one for each of hers.

Wow

Now I did want to show you the difference between normal and anal….Dear Michelle boss lady attended the class as well and to the left is Michelle’s sorted folded pieces and to the right are mine…Anal verses Normal right?……..she says it’s because she didn’t want to waste baggies….yeh….you need help and I don’t mean with the dishes.

SAM_6292SAM_6293

Anal……………………………………………………….Normal

SAM_6298SAM_6299

To the left is Pat’s(She was doing double duty and made two the same with her daughter Meaghan) and Lenore’s to the right. Awesome. They are all off to a good start and I can’t wait to see the finished masterpieces.

SAM_6324

I’m just in the midst of adding another round of my Christmas themed centerpiece.

No comments:

Post a Comment