Sunday, November 3, 2013

I’m not the Houston Stalker

Honest, I was not stalking anyone at Market, I was just so excited to see and meet all my quilting mentors and favourite quilt designers.SAM_8684SAM_8675SAM_8930

Michelle got cozy with Lynette Anderson, all the way from Australia. We loved her patterns and will probably offer one at the store in the near future. I was waving, jumping and yelling for Judy  Niemeyer to turn around, but she was obviously busy. OMG her quilts are amazing. Hey look there’s Camille Roskelley of Bonnie and Camille…she’s making a quick call on her phone….oh crap, she’s dialling 911…all I did was mention that I loved her. She has a wonderful blog called Simplify.

SAM_8932SAM_8934SAM_8695

Look at Kate Spain…..she looks like she’s having a lot of fun…or was that when she warned me if I came any closer she’d call security. I think this was the pic when Joanna Figueroa of Fresh Figs commented calmly that she could hurl a fat quarter pack 30 feet when she feels threatened. They were all so nice! I did get close enough to get my picture taken with Debbie Caffery of  Debbie’s Creative Moments…I am a huge fan of her mystery classes and I have taught quite a few at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.  Just out of curiosity…does anyone know if it’s normal practise for passengers to be fingerprinted at Houston Airport before boarding your flight? Just curious….

No comments:

Post a Comment