Thursday, November 14, 2013

Generosity Abounds

SAM_8987SAM_8990

Last week I received the most beautiful gift in the mail from Zurn of http://spillingenergy.blogspot.ca . I have been admiring her blog for quite some time and way back in January she posted about 2013 Creative Pay-It-Forward. I commented and posted the invitation on my blog as well. She certainly did Pay it Forward with 2 wonderful, ORIGINAL designed and quilted Christmas place mats, along with some wonderful Bali prints to swoon over. Her generosity was overwhelming and the gift was fabulous.

SAM_8989SAM_8991

Dear Hubby and I sit and have coffee at our kitchen island in the morning, and these are going to be perfect to start the day with.

SAM_8992SAM_8994

The Bali prints from Hoffman are absolutely gorgeous and I have started looking for the perfect pattern to utilize them with. I have wanted to do a landscape quilt and I have a feeling that these will work perfectly. Zurn, thank you very much for the wonderful gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment