Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Secret Fairy Garden

SAM_7109

I made on of these fairy gardens for myself at the beginning of the summer. When Dear daughter was over and saw it she fell in love with it. She said  “Mom, when you buy this stuff…..buy 2 sets…one for you and one for me”. It never fails, any cute thing I manage to get, she loves and wants one too.

Now these little fairy garden embellishments are really hard to find. When we were in Michigan last month, I came across a garden center and low and behold, they had a display of garden fairy merchandise. I picked up a few pieces for Dear Daughter with the intent of making her a fairy garden of her own for her birthday.

I had to keep it hid at our house until she celebrated her birthday a few days ago. Needless to say she loved it.

SAM_7114SAM_7112SAM_7116SAM_7115

No comments:

Post a Comment