Monday, August 19, 2013

On the Road again

SAM_7277
Dear Hubby says I’m never home….I am home, it’s just that I have a lot planned in the next little while…starting with this wonderful trip with a couple of Sew Sisters to Checker’s in Maumee  Ohio. This is an annual trip that we have been taking for Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. and it is one of the highlights of my year. I live in anticipation of it months in advance. This year Lovely Liz and Sensational Sylvia accompanied me on the trip.
Poor Liz, though I said “snow” when I said “Let’s go!”  and brought her ski poles….Bless her heart.
SAM_7279
Here we are all ready to roll. Long trip, about 5.5 hours of travel, but sooooo  well worth the trip.
It wouldn’t be a road trip without alcohol, so we stopped before we arrived and picked up a small arsenal quantity of  tasty beverages.
You know when you’re in Hicksville, when they brown bag your wine and give you a straw…LOL
SAM_7281

No comments:

Post a Comment