Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Getting my Fill

SAM_5206SAM_5207

I was delighted to find a few quilt stores in Orlando while visiting. Dear Hubby was kind enough to let me get my fill at Cornerstone Quilt Shop. It’s a nice shop with a good selection of fabric. I loved the service as they were able to give me great information about the upcoming quilt show in Orlando on the 1st and 2nd of February. They also had a complete list of all the local quilt shops which was great. Wow there are tons in Orlando.

SAM_5208SAM_5209

I was able to pick up some fabric for the BOM I’ve started called Crazy Dogs, a great package of quilting sayings printed onto fabric that can be used for just about anything and a the Pineapple Quilt Book, A Piece of Cake…I’ve wanted to do one of these for forever.

SAM_5212SAM_5213SAM_5214

No comments:

Post a Comment