Thursday, July 10, 2014

Picture This

SAM_0182
This is my newest creation…a creative I spy quilt for my Grandson Owen. When his brother Ayden was born , he had a quilt made for him even before he entered this world. You know what happens with the second, the third and so on….we get waylaid…. poor Owen is 2 1/2 and just now getting his quilt ( Bad Nana)….well actually he’s not even getting it yet, it’s at Kindred Spirits on display.
SAM_0179SAM_0180SAM_0181
I’ve made a few traditional I spy quilts over the years and wanted something a little more modern, so the polaroid blocks that have been popping up all over the place…seemed to be the perfect venue.
An appliqued vintage Polaroid camera, 20 of his favourite fabric choices and a picture is worth a thousand words, as they say.

No comments:

Post a Comment