Friday, August 13, 2010

OMGosh I'm getting the hang of this






I thought I would share a few pictures of the place I spend the majority of my time... my sewing room. It was originally my oldest daughter's bedroom, until she bought a home of her own and moved out. I love my daughter, but I was absolutely delighted to finally get a space of my own. A place to display quilting projects, leave your machine and ironing board out all the time and never have to juggle things off the dining room table again! I can hide my stash in all the cupboards and closets, not a good thing by the way, quite often I forget what I have stashed until I open a door. It truly is a perfect spot, the one I always dreamed of.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome space Leslie! I recognize some of those wall hangings!
    :-) Ok.... I have about 6-8 more years until my daughter moves out....at least any way... I'll look forward to that if I can have a heavenly place to work like you do!

    ReplyDelete