Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Twelve Days of Christmas at Our House

Day10…Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer

SAM_4771SAM_4773

I spent the day with my oldest grandson Ayden, he is three going on thirty…and of course what’s a day at Nana’s without making Christmas Cookies and doing crafts together. He was so funny, trying to roll out the dough, asking a million questions…what fun for both of us. It made me realize how much I miss all the Christmas traditions I had with my children when they were small. I’m blessed  that I get to do it all over again with my grandchildren…and this time I can be even sillier than I was with my own kids…cause they are grandkids. We all know that Rudolph has a red nose, but the pack of candies I bought for the noses had all the colors of the rainbow in it. Ayden wanted purple noses and yellow noses and blue noses on his reindeer…we laughed and laughed…

He took those reject reindeer home!

No comments:

Post a Comment