Monday, July 30, 2012

It’s good to be back

OMG it’s good to be back….I visited the store today to show Michelle all the new patterns and rulers and share some of the new ideas I had for classes from my trip. Can’t believe how much I missed the store (Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.)  While I was away Michelle had ordered in a few of the patterns we had wanted to do for new classes. I was so excited to be able to get the patterns AND pick out the fabrics for the samples. This cutie patootie will be adorable when it’s finished. The pattern is called Mini Dresden Plate from Eleanor Burns. The little Dresden template is soooo small, I wonder what I got myself into. It finishes at about 26X26. We chose the fabric line from Red Rooster called Heartstrings. I need to get my ___ in gear as the first class starts in a couple of weeks.

SAM_3095

No comments:

Post a Comment