Friday, July 20, 2012

Island Hopping-Day 17

We are back in our beloved country now…Canada, still miles from home, but it feels good. We’ve taken the ferry to Vancouver Island and will be staying here a few days. The ferry ride was wonderful, saw a few seals, and gorgeous scenery. We drove into Victoria tonight and had a delicious dinner at an Italian restaurant. Dear Hubby had his standard spaghetti and meatballs but I opted to try the Butternut Squash Ravioli.  So yummy, I must try to find a recipe and make it when I get home.

SAM_2795SAM_2802SAM_2808

Since it was a fairly uneventful a no quilt store kind of day I thought I would share more pics from the Sisters Quilt Show.  In hindsight I should have taken the pictures, then written down the name of the quilt. I am sure some of you will want o know what patterns some were. I did take paper and pen and had good intentions of doing so, however when I got there , there were so many quilts I wanted to capture them all on film. I think if I had taken the time to document, I would have missed quite a few.  These pics are from inside The Stitchin Post and some that were hanging outside.

SAM_2457SAM_2458SAM_2462

SAM_2460SAM_2469SAM_2461SAM_2470

No comments:

Post a Comment