Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Goodies

When I was at Paw Patch Quilt Shop I picked up a few goodies. I desperately needed a thread stand to hold my cones of thread. Since I have a long arm business I buy my thread in huge cones. I use this thread when I quilt my own projects. Problem is they don't fit on the thread holder of my sewing machine. I was using a large mug to hold the cone in place and upright, but this new thread stand will work much more efficiently. I have been looking for the perfect shade of brown fabric for sashing for my Farmer's Wife quilt. Our local quilt shop didn't have the right shade to match our living room sofa. I took one of the sofa cushions with me and got the perfect shade to match. I am so excited about that! Who can't resist a lovely little Santa pattern along with all the wool felting, hair and trimmings to go with him, and all at 30% off.  I also picked up a tea towel as I love to do machine embroidery on them. It was a good day all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment