Friday, January 2, 2015

A great STAR-T to 2015

IMG_1430

It’s finished…yippee. and I love it! It’s Eleanor Burns Radiant Star which I am teaching at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. this year.

IMG_1432

It looks vintage given the fabric I chose from my stash. All I had to purchase was the cream for the setting blocks, which was a bonus.  I was actually surprised to find all the co-ordinated fabric in my stash…I forgot I had it and forgot how much. I need to go to the stash more often. I can’t even remember when, where and why I bought it, but I must have as I’m pretty certain that there isn’t a fabric fairy that just comes and periodically dumps fabric in the cupboards.

We can wish, but trust me, there isn’t.IMG_1436IMG_1435

I was sweating about the Y seams in this pattern, however they went together like a dream amazing what can happen when you follow instructions.

It is quilted in  the Tangles pantograph. Ok ladies, get signing up as this class will fill up quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment