Sunday, June 2, 2013

Itty Bitty Fairy Garden

SAM_6616SAM_6618

Coming back from Elmira recently we came across a small garden center and decided to stop in. Inside I found the cutest display of fairy garden merchandise. I could have bought out the store but had to decide on a few choice pieces to take home as they were a little pricy. Not so much each, but you add them up together…it sure mounted up.

SAM_6617SAM_6619SAM_6620SAM_6622

I opted for a little metal gazebo, the gazing ball and stand, of course the garden fairy, a frog and watering can, along with snails and little clay pots.

SAM_6621

I used pebbles out of the garden, and we had some thin slate that I broke up into small pieces to create a path. I planted ground cover plants along with chicks and hens. It was so fun to create.  It looks almost magical.

SAM_6627SAM_6628SAM_6629SAM_6630

1 comment: