Wednesday, May 22, 2013

My glass is always half full

SAM_6523

And so is my plate…..I always seem to have a million things on the go. Whether it’s quilting, or teaching or babysitting, or baking, or gardening…..oh I’m exhausted already!

My niece’s wedding shower is on Sunday and I hand painted these wine glasses and tray for her shower. I have a few other things wrapped up for her as well,  but hope she really likes this set.  She loves wine so she should.

Her colors are ice blue and grey and the glasses are painted with these colors. I had the galvanized tray stashed away and it works really well to compliment the gray in the glasses.

SAM_6527

I used Martha Stewart’s craft paint line and the glasses are dishwasher safe on the top rack, which is awesome. I’ve wrapped it all up with a great bottle of wine …which is also awesome.SAM_6524

No comments:

Post a Comment