Thursday, May 16, 2013

Monkey business

SAM_6502SAM_6504

I had bought about 4 pairs of these socks when my daughter was expecting my first grandson. She wanted the baby’s room to be a sock monkey theme.

I started collecting anything I could get my hands on that was a sock monkey theme.

I bought these socks and a book on line that designed sock monkey animals from the socks………I had good intentions, but by the time I had finished a sock monkey quilt,  lamp and shade, mobile and memory board I was socked out….quite frankly if I had seen another sock monkey I would have gone ape shit…..

So these socks plus the book have been stashed away for the last four years…..I knew I would find another use for them and  did when I saw a sample at Chapters for this cute wine sock. 

SAM_6503

Makes a cute gift to take along!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I had a similar experience with my sister and law, so I have a few of these socks leftover.

    ReplyDelete