Saturday, May 11, 2013

Back Forty Revisited

SAM_6462SAM_6464

My older sister Susan lives on what she and her husband call the Back Forty near Roslin.  I took my mom and drove to visit for a few days. We did have a great time as my sister is a quilter as well and it is always inspiring to see what she is up to. You should see her stash!…..wow!

We visited fun with Stitches Quilt Shop in Bellville and Susan had luck matching up fabric for a few quilt projects she has in the works. I did buy a couple of  meters of backing and some Thimbleberries charm packs that were on sale as I have scrap leftovers in my stash of the same line. I thought the charm packs would help the scraps go a bit further.

SAM_6465SAM_6466

The store was originally closer in town in a strip plaza, but has moved to a renovated house that is quite lovely. They have a great selection of batiks and a great selection of children's prints as well.

All in all a good visit to the Back Forty!

No comments:

Post a Comment