Friday, February 8, 2013

A hop, skip and a jump

From where we were staying…and what I did when I got there!

SAM_5240SAM_5239

Just a short drive from our hotel in Orlando was the Sewing Studio. While Dear Hubby had his afternoon nap I headed over and spent about an hour getting my fill again. A very nice shop….The button selection is amazing…every type, shape and color imaginable.

SAM_5235SAM_5234

Great selection of fabric, including batiks and they are very focused on machine embroidery with lots of samples and supplies.

SAM_5236SAM_5237SAM_5233

I did pick up a few goodies. The Bon Appetite fabric was a great find…I have a few fat quarters of  matching co-ordinates at home, so I picked up enough to add for a border around a runner. I’m continuing to build my stash for the Crazy Dogs BOM and picked up cute fabric with dog paws on it, a nice grey piece that will make into some sort of breed, and a zipper so that I can work on my Little Monster pillow while I’m here.

SAM_5247

1 comment:

  1. How fun! I love visiting out of town quilt shops as they always have fabrics I've not seen before. Carol

    ReplyDelete