Friday, October 7, 2011

What a blessing


What a blessing that I found Little Blessings Quilt Shop in Crossville Tennessee.  I was going into withdrawal on our trip to Nashville. We had spent the day in sweltering heat doing one of my "Bucket List" items. The world's longest yard sale. Little Blessings was located right at the end of our day trip and could not have come at a better time. I think the temperatures were well into the 100's that day and it was so refreshing to find a quilt shop let alone one that had air conditioning. See Dear Hubby there...he rarely ventures in to the quilt shops,except to tell me to get whatever I want, except to tell me my time is up,  but this day he made an exception due to the heat.
I bought a cute charm pack called "Santa's Little Helper and the pattern Which Way. I like the way the blocks were set wonky.

No comments:

Post a Comment