Thursday, October 13, 2011

Hobby Lobby doesn't count...

As a quilt shop...or at least that's what I tell my husband...I tell him it's a craft store not a quilt shop. I do this in the hopes that I'll get one more quilt shop added to the mix when we're travelling. He has this annoying habit of tabulating the number of quilt shops we stop at during a vacation. I think if he hits 10, his head will explode. I'm planning a long distance trip with him to Florida in January with stops at all the quilt shops along the way, I think it totals 15....such a shame. LOL.  I did manage to find this cute fabric for a quilt for my grandson Ayden. His 2nd birthday coming up. He loves "Cars" and will love this quilt. 

1 comment:

  1. Little boys love their cars and my grandson loves 'Mater". But who doesn't love Mater? You need to show the quilt once you're finished!
    Blessings
    Gmama Jane

    ReplyDelete