Sunday, October 23, 2011

I love a good bargain

When we were at the Checker's Distributing Open House this summer they had this small area where they offered special items like books, patterns and the such on sale. Near the back of the area, where there were a hundred women digging through boxes like it was the last fabric sale on the earth, were these fabric sample cards that the companies use to show the new fabric lines to shops. Some of the cards had layers of fabric on them, some as much as maybe about a yard total of the line. They were selling them off for 99 cents. I picked up a few and figured I could make a scrappy project from them. For 99 cents I couldn't go wrong. I'll be sharing that 99 cent project with you shortly! What a deal I should have bought a truckload more.

No comments:

Post a Comment