Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thank you Anne Sutton for Henrietta Whiskers










Thank you Bunny Hill Designs for this wonderful new BOM. I very much enjoyed Tisket Tasket Baskets (finished) and Snowbound (still working on). Henrietta is lovely and I am so excited to start. Anne, this is so generous of you to share your creativity with us, thank you!  I am desperately trying to utilize what fabric I have in my stash since I have no money no retired, and I had originally slated this fabric to make a quilt for my brother in law Spike. When I started to did around in my stash cupboard I realized that "Migration" would be perfect for Henrietta and was a good match as the line is based on nature. I'm so excited, I just need to keep up each month ( that's my new year's resolution).   

No comments:

Post a Comment