Saturday, January 15, 2011

How do you spell relax....C-A-Y-M-A-N

Ok, I'm back..... relaxed, rejuvenated, refreshed , readjusted and ready to go.
Believe it or not this is the picture I took from my lounge chair while laying on my back trying to get some well needed R&R. Cayman was amazing, the weather beautiful, the beaches gorgeous and the time there needed. I went for two weeks and spent some time with my mom, sister, brother and daughter. My uncle lives there, has a place right on the beach and welcomes the company. Dear hubby stayed home and held the fort. We have 2 boys still at home and while they are "good" boys, one is still a teenager and they have been known to party. Dear hubby was just making sure that there were no open beer bottles other than his own. It is good to be back, and I'm looking forward to a new year of creating, quilting, crafting and just having 365 days of wonderful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment