Saturday, December 18, 2010

What do you get the quilter who has everything for Christmas?

What about a tape measure warmer? I found these little woollen IPod socks and again my imagination went wild. What could these little lovelies hold?...Why not tape measures? I told my girlfriend Sue about them and what my plans were for them. She went right out and got some
too. She did them up for a local bazaar she had a table at and they sold like hotcakes. I added a little quilter charm to each one and gave them as gifts to my Mystery Class ladies. These are definitely for the quilter who has everything!

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea.

    Could you tell me where you get the little charms? I have spent hours on the internet looking for some and have been very unsuccessful.

    ReplyDelete