Sunday, December 5, 2010

I believe in Angels

Here are my angels.....Sharon, Fran, Charlene and Nancy. These ladies took my recent "Holly the Christmas Angel" class offered at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. It was a sculpted doll with quilting and patchwork featured clothes and wings. They worked very hard at getting her pretty little "angelic" face just perfect. (you should have heard some of the comments....the pearly gates would have closed up permanently with Charlene's alone..LOL). They all looked so individually beautiful and will be a wonderful addition to their homes over the holidays. The doll was anchored on a 1.5 litre bottle of wine which was to accompany them to class empty. I think that the ladies would have preferred to finish the bottle off during the face sculpting class instead. Way to go ladies, and thank you for making it such fun for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment