Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stitch the Witch


Meet "Stitch the Witch", this is a doll I designed for the Halloween season. She has been offered as a doll class at Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. and the ladies in the class are doing a wonderful job of recreating her. She is perfect for quilters with her prairie point dress, strip vest, I love quilting pocket, spider pincushion, button hair, spool shoelaces and tape measure belt. Her body and face are of batik and are slightly sculpted.
Here she is visiting the local quilt shop...Patterns packages "witch" include the hair and boa for her neck are available for purchase for $15.00. Postage will vary, depending where you live. If you are interested just add a comment with your e-mail and I will contact you.

1 comment:

  1. I am interested in the stich a witch project. my email is brittmorg@msn.com. OMG she is so cute.

    ReplyDelete