Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Seven Year Stitch


I had promised myself this year that I would finish off some of the UFO's I had stashed away. I am slowly working through my promise even though it is so difficult. I want to start new projects, but I have kept my word and am working at getting them off my list. ( I have started new projects, but they are the samples for Kindred Spirits Quilt Co.). I thought I would get going on this one, it had been in the cupboard for ages. I had it all complete except the outside 2 borders and with the autumn season in full swing I thought it would be good to finally get r' done. I had started this years ago at Gone to Pieces and it had been part of a Thimbleberries Club. You made 4 seasonal quilts and I had only finished one of the 4...how sad is that. The greater sadness was when I was trying to jog my memory as to how long I had tucked this baby away...to my shock...the sheet of instructions was clearly marked 2003....now that is sad...7 years to complete a wall hanging. Thank goodness Thimbleberries never go out of style.

No comments:

Post a Comment