Monday, May 19, 2014

This little piggy went to Market

SAM_0002SAM_9999

Michelle, Amy from Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. and myself ventured to Pittsburgh to attend market over the weekend. AWESOME with a capital A. We had an absolute blast, we are so inspired and pumped…I wanted to get right home and start quilting.

We attended Sample Spree on Thursday night where you can get 1st dibs on some of  the new fabric lines that will be coming out in late summer and fall. You buy a ticket, get there a few hours in advance and wait in line for the mayhem to begin. More fun than a body should be allowed to have.  Here’s a pic of the waiting area.

SAM_0003

This was a few hours before the doors opened. It was rather nice this year as you could have dinner while you waited. It helped pass the time, it helped quell the anxiety of anticipation.

Here’s what I was able to snatch purchase while I ran sauntered by the booths….this is where I thank Dear Hubby for making encouraging me to go to the Y, as it gave me the stamina to do the 50 yard dash in 1 minute flat.

SAM_0004SAM_0005SAM_0006SAM_0007

I got up early this morning, grabbed a coffee and went downstairs to get another look at my wears. It’s 11.50 am right now and I have been just feeling fabric for the past 2 hours. I need to get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment