Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Props, Patterns and Paper-piecing

There were some really cute displays at Market, I love the sharks swallowing people whole.

SAM_8664SAM_8688SAM_8663

The quilts on display were absolutely awesome. I wanted to buy every pattern!  Some of my favourites were Wiley Way by Sassafras Lane, Catch Me if you Can by Be Colourful, just an amazing New York Beauty style quilt. Shabby Fabrics, Blessings of Autumn, 2nd Harvest was one of my absolute favourites.

SAM_8666SAM_8669SAM_8677

I have about 5 McKenna Ryan BOM quilts…not all of them completed by the way, but I fell in love with her newest called Dog Park. Michelle and I thought that Vicki Bellino of Bloom Creek’s BOM called Housewarming would be a good program to feature at the shop.

SAM_8692SAM_8693

The company A Very Special Selection offers wonderful paper piece patterns called A Little Bit and a Little Bit More. Diamond Log Cabin, Shades of Fall, Snowman and Think Spring are patterns we picked up that we are hoping to run classes with. We may have a quarterly paper piecing class offered which would be a ton of fun.

SAM_8701SAM_8703SAM_8705SAM_8706

No comments:

Post a Comment