Friday, March 29, 2013

Doesn’t take much to get me inspired!

SAM_6203SAM_6208

I received an e-mail from Michelle of Kindred Spirits Quilt Co. telling me about an adorable little bunny pincushion called Beatrix from Just Another Button Co. Michelle is always looking for new things for me to teach at her store. Beatrix is adorable, but I would not have had time to order the pattern in and have her completed by Easter. We’ll have to remember her for next year at the store. I thought she was adorable and was inspired to do a bunny up for Easter. I was pretty sure that I had a book in my stash with a bunny in it and sure enough came across this little cutie from the book Sew Sunny Homestyle.  I had a stash of velveteen as well so I was good to go.

Beatrix%20photoBeatrix

I think my little Easter Bunny worked out perfect. The book also comes with instructions for a little mouse and squirrel as well.

SAM_6204SAM_6211SAM_6205

1 comment: