Saturday, February 26, 2011

Susie Sunbonnet for February

This is February's embroidery BOM that I finished to go with 30's fabric I picked up ages ago. No wonder it takes me so long to get this stuff done....when I programmed it into the machine it logged as taking 40 minutes to embroider and that's not even changing your threads every few minutes as the stitching progresses. You can leave the machine and walk away while it stitches, but I like to stay close by in case the thread breaks or the bobbin thread gets bunched. I've changed the color in each design to match my fabric which is yellow and white. This takes extra time as well as you are trying to envision the colors that come in the original design substituted with the new ones.  I like it and I'm happy with it and once a month is not bad to keep up to date with the blocks either.  She is cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment