Thursday, January 9, 2014

Organization 2014

SAM_9561

I am mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore…..I was sick and tired of my bobbin nightmare. Threads and bobbins everywhere. They roll onto the floor, they get caught under the fabric I’m sewing, the threads never stay wrapped and more often than I want to admit….a thread has hitched a ride on my socks or pants  from the sewing room up the stairs and into the kitchen dragging behind it a 100 meter trail of worthless thread. I’ve stepped barefoot onto many a plastic projectile only to yelp and bounce in pain.  Fighting with multiple bobbins tangled together with a mish mash of knotted and matted mess, finally getting so ticked that a hack job with scissors was the only way to get a bless-ed bobbin in hand.

I bought a package of extra small pony tail elastics that fit perfectly around the bobbin sealing all those threads in place.

SAM_9562SAM_9563

All organized and pretty in pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment