Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Starry Starry Night

I finally got my diamonds in the rough together, without much difficulty. Most patterns suggest that you would put the diamonds together with Y seams. However since Y seams are not my best friend , I opted to cheat and sew the sections together with triangle pieces first. I had leftover strips which I made the inner border from. SAM_6135SAM_6132SAM_6134
I thought about custom quilting it for about a half second, then decided I could live with it being edge to edge quilted and completed it in a feather pattern. It’s been stretched onto a frame and is in being framed. Yippee!  Another one done.

1 comment: