Saturday, October 6, 2012

I Give Turning One, Two Thumbs Up

SAM_4305SAM_4308SAM_4309SAM_4310

owenSAM_4268

My Grandson Owen turned 1 and the family celebrated his birthday last week. My daughter had wanted a Sesame Street themed party and I was more than willing to help out with the decorations. We added faces to the tissue paper fans and I even made a Cookie Monster (smoosh) cake.  That’s the one he gets to destroy and the real cake is kept for the guests. My daughter had purchased bags and cookie packs and asked that I embellish them, which I was happy to do. All the punches and scrapbooking paper I’ve accumulated over the years certainly did come in handy.

I love the picture of Owen…what would be the chances of  him  giving 2 thumbs up at such an appropriate time…bonus!

SAM_4271SAM_4270SAM_4272

No comments:

Post a Comment